Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Proverbial "blogging" towel

I have toyed with the idea of getting a blog for myself, even if it is just open to just me, and be used as a journal.  The time has come.  I will be removing my access to this blog and getting my own, whether it be here on blogspot or I get one someplace like livejournal.  
This is farewell to my posting on this blog. 

Cory

3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Aw, no more masquerading as your wife? Darn it. I look forward to reading your new blog if you decide to share.

Anonymous said...

Hope that means you will have Meghan post a link so we can all come over and share it with you! ;->

Derico Photography said...

News to me... have fun with your blog darling.

And to everyone else: I am still alive, and no, we have not had the baby yet :( and yes I am about to go postal. Thank heavens my real doctor gets back from vacation next week so we'll see if we can convince him to put me out of my misery.