It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
-Erma Bombeck
Monday, October 27, 2008
Induction
Okay, this will be short and sweet. I am going to be induced next Tuesday, Nov. 4th. Love you all but I don't want to talk about it. We still promise to let you know when she comes.
I've posted on a few blogs today, and on two of them the word verification thingy has almost spelled a bad word. This only says "pleru" I can deal with "pleru"
Great big hugs, Meghan!
*wanders off muttering "hungly pleru" over and over*
So It's official, I've dared to venture into the world of blogging. At this point, I am not sure what twists and turns this blog may take, but hopefully it will appease those of my friends who keep requesting I create a space of my own. So here goes, welcome to my world. Along the way you may find that my world is a painting that uses all colors from the artist's palette. What is beautiful to one may be offensive to another, but I do not apologize, because my life is MY masterpiece. It takes both light and dark to make the most stunning pictures.
What an intuitive man Walt Disney was when he said, "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
And with that, I welcome you again into my world...
5 comments:
* quiet hugs for a dear friend *
*more hugs*
I wish you the bets, Meghan! LOVE YOU!
Hehehehe . . . the word verification is the word "hungly"
That is a fun word....
*laughing*
Even more hugs! We love you.
I've posted on a few blogs today, and on two of them the word verification thingy has almost spelled a bad word. This only says "pleru" I can deal with "pleru"
Great big hugs, Meghan!
*wanders off muttering "hungly pleru" over and over*
lol, okay, I admit you guys got me to laugh... which is what I needed. Maybe I will be a little less anti-social and actually post later today.
Post a Comment