Here I sit... yet again. Awake. No sleep. Well, actually, I did get some sleep last night. With the aid of the sleeping pill I took at 7pm, I finally managed to get about 4 hours of sleep sometime after about midnight (After I got yet another warm bath I gave up looking at the clock).
I've been up putting away little socks and onesies along with various other mindless tasks for the last couple hours. Now I am just sitting waiting for my raspberry tea to finish steeping (we found out raspberry tea is supposed to help thin the lining of the cervix so I've been drinking the decaf form of raspberry white tea for the last two days, and I must say it is very yummy!) and then I've got to get the girls up and dressed. Today is the day... at least I hope. It's been a rough few weeks here lately and as you all are tired of hearing, I am just ready for this to be over! There are no promises for today though, but if they don't induce me tonight (or sometime this week) they will at least have a date for me to be induced, which I guess would be better than nothing, but I'm still hoping for a baby by the end of the week here.
My tea should be about done by now, but I thought I'd better let everyone know I am still alive and kicking... well, maybe just twitching, but I still have a pulse so that counts right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! Your baby is almost here, just a little longer. I can't wait to see her! Stay strong momma! You are doing great!
Oh, wow! You have been so amazing, Meghan. Our prayers and thoughts with you today, hoping you get the best news from your doctor's visit. ;->
Please please please let us know how it goes, or convince Cory to ghost write for you one more time with the announcement. * hugs and love *
Post a Comment