So today we are all alive and doing better, which is definitely an improvement! Abby, being the easily entertained 3 year old, let me turn on cartoons and go back to bed with Zoe, who was so tired she didn't know what to do with herself. She was sooo sad this morning. She woke up at 6am and you could just tell she didn't feel good. I got her some motrin and a drink and tried to put her back down, but she wasn't having any of that. After a few futile attempts, I asked her if she wanted to come sleep with mommy, to which she nodded her head and reached for me.
We slept for about another hour before Abby woke up, and since I was still tired, and Zoe was somewhere in between comatose and dead, I went out and turned Sesame Street on and went back to bed. When that was over, and I was still tired, and Zoe was still in zombie mode, I turned on Meet the Robinson's and went back to bed again.
It was so stinking cute when Zoe woke up, because she had these half open lazy eyes, and as soon as she saw me she added the cutest smile I've ever seen to her little face. I wish I had had a camera sitting there. Then she leaned over and made a kissy face and waited till I gave her a kiss. My little cuddle bug then handed me her teddy bear and curled up in a little ball right up against me, where we played and talked for about 10 minutes. I just love it when those little hands open up and she rubs them on my cheek. It was one of those moments you live for, and I had to share it because it just made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is the sweetest ever! Can't wait for when Darcy shows me a little more love...
Aww that is too sweet! I love those moments... Aryn will do that all the time, she will walk over to me and just lay her head in my lap and smile up at me when she is tired, and she gives me nosey kisses... she puts her head right up to yours and shakes her head.. so cute!!!
Post a Comment