So poor little Zoe didn't feel very good on Sunday, and when she woke up yesterday she had a fever. She was still up and about in the morning, but after her nap, she woke up with a temp. of almost 103. All she wanted to do was lay around and look pitiful, which she did very well might I add. I felt bad for Angelee, (and my apologies to you) because she came over to visit us, and all I did was sit there with the sad looking baby on my lap all evening. When the shivering started, and her temperature went up over 104, we politely said goodbye to our visitor and called the doctor.
Yes, back to the incompetent Instacare we went... an hour later we finally got back to a nurse who gave her some motrin (yah, annoying mom here again... you think I haven't been giving her that all freakin day long... and her fever has only been going up!) so we finally get a doctor to come back to check her out and my poor baby has strep throat so bad she has blisters all over the back of her throat.
So we trudge home around 9:30 or so and get the girls into bed. I say into bed, and not to sleep, because for the next hour or so we fought with them to actually go to sleep. One would sit up and cry for something and wake the other up, and then as soon as one got to sleep, the other would do the same thing.
Anyway, it wasn't really a horrible night, I just feel so bad for my little Zoe Bear. I hate seeing them sick or hurt, and she is just so sad when she's sick... she just lays there and looks at you, like "why can't you make me feel better mommy?" But, she is doing better today. Fever is only around 100, 101, and she shouldn't be contagious after tomorrow or the next day... so, here's hoping she gets to feeling better, and that none of us catches it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aww good luck zoe! Hugs to you all and hope the little ones feel better.
When it rains, it pours, as someone before stated in another post. Hope she gets better soon. I'll remember you in my prayers.
Post a Comment