So it's official, my website is up and somewhat running! I ended up having to put it together all by myself, so it's sort of a miracle this has even happened. It still has some kinks to be worked out... if you have Internet Explorer, I suggest you open it using that, as it is still not quite playing as nice with Firefox.
Anyway, it's extremely late, and Abby's appointment with the fracture clinic is tomorrow at the butt-crack of dawn. Hopefully it will be off and we can come home and play in the water tomorrow... I know the little sweetie has missed out on that but she has been so good.
Please, please, have a look at my site and feel free to make some comments here on my blog. I know it's not near finished, but I think it's a good start anyway. Thanks everyone, and I'll be seeing ya later :D
www.dericophotography.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations on your new webpage! You've got a lot of work to do, I see, and it will be fun to watch you flesh it out. Please give a heads-up as you fine-tune it!
One piece of feedback from looking at the page in IE: When clicking between pictures on the top, the main picture will distort the previous picture to the new picture's dimension before the new picture actually loads. Is there a way to blank the main viewing area as the new pictures loads?
Not sure about that one, but I did notice the distortions. I did it all without even the frontpage handbook, which is why I'm rather impressed with myself ;) Like I said, it's a start though, and we all have to start somewhere. I've seriously got to find someone who does know what they're doing. Cory made me stop working on it because it was stressing me out.
Post a Comment