Saturday, March 6, 2010

Who knew?!?

I just wanted to share this morning... I have a floor! Who knew?!? The realtor is coming over at 5:30 tonight, and I haven't seen the house this clean since we moved in :D And we can actually have a birthday party at OUR house! Double yay! Here is your reminder that Zoe & Cory's b-day party is sunday the 14th in the late afternoon/early evening(exact time pending) and you are all invited. Now that I am home from my parents I should have email invites sent out by late tonight. So plan on it :)

6 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Planning on it! :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing what is possible when motivated for someone else. You should take a picture of the discovered floor. ;->

Good luck on the realtor visit!

Glass Dragon said...

Haha! Yay for floors! Have fun at the party! Early happy birthday wishes to Zoe and Cory!

Allyanne said...

Woot Woot I bet it feels really good to have it clean!! Now we need to have a game night :D

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yay for clean!

Stephanie J said...

Floors? Huh... I've heard of those. We're looking forward to Sunday. It will be the first time we've seen your house... and now you're probably moving...