.jpg)
I was playing around in one of the online photo groups I mentor for, and the owner wanted theme ideas for some contests & exercises. I had a long list of several people related themes, and a couple that could be either or. Today I logged on and the study theme for this week is abstract macro. Normally I would just post a quick how to on the desired shot, mood or effect. I decided today though, that I have done so much tell and needed a little show. After I beat myself to a pulp cutting back trees, three grapevines, and shredding about six packing boxes worth of papers, I decided it was high time I get my butt outside and do some fun pictures for me!
I got to do something new, and fun today, and I think what I got came out really cool! And all done in various places of my back yard! I look forward to finding more things to add to my new Abstract Macro portfolio. For now though, I hope you enjoy what I got to do today. Oh, and yes, you do see that correctly... I finally took the time to make a halfway decent watermark ;) Enjoy!


3 comments:
Oh meg! WOW! LOVE them all. That's inspiring, really. Now I want to go try a few, I have actually never really done anything like that. Way to go you! That's so cool :)
Gotta love abstract! I need to do more of that if I can find my camera battery...
Pretty and more pretty! I enjoyed browsing them, right from #1. Lovely work, and I hope you'll keep adding to your Abstract Macro folder as you captivate more of the amazing world through your lens.
Post a Comment