It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
-Erma Bombeck
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
What The Duck
While waiting in the camera repair shop the other day, I found my new favorite comic... What The Duck. You can look forward to any and all comic strips that make me laugh. I thought I'd lighten the mood a little bit and see if I couldn't get any of you to smile too. Enjoy.
So It's official, I've dared to venture into the world of blogging. At this point, I am not sure what twists and turns this blog may take, but hopefully it will appease those of my friends who keep requesting I create a space of my own. So here goes, welcome to my world. Along the way you may find that my world is a painting that uses all colors from the artist's palette. What is beautiful to one may be offensive to another, but I do not apologize, because my life is MY masterpiece. It takes both light and dark to make the most stunning pictures.
What an intuitive man Walt Disney was when he said, "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
And with that, I welcome you again into my world...
4 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I LOVE it!!!
Heheh. Cute, and I can just imagine all photographers saying that in their minds. ;->
Look forward to seeing what other ones make you laugh!
Yup, it got a laugh out of me! :D
LOL! Hilarious! More, more! :D :D :D
Post a Comment