Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wake up!!!


Day 6 of the Wii Fit began with "Mommy... MOMMY! Wake up! We need to go exercise on the Wii!" And when we logged in and my Mii came up, Abby says, "Gee Mom, you're fat." *Sigh* What good little motivators I have! Abby and I made it to almost 40 minutes of workout this morning, so we are becoming workout superstars.

Oh, and can I just take a second to say the Wii is an amazing tool for completely exhausting children just in time for nap time ;) Yes, a good investment indeed!

3 comments:

Allyanne said...

Jealous! I am glad you guys are enjoying it.

Glass Dragon said...

Score another one for the Wii! Gaming machine, exercise program, and child exhauster extroardinaire!

I give it two thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, that's a great story! It helps to have a buddy or two to keep exercise on track. Hope you all continue this addiction. I'm hoping you have such a great success story long-term that it rubs off on me, too.