Okay, well not really on my way to this. That would just be freaky. But I have been a good girl and checked in every day to do some sort of exercise. Yesterday was the first day in a week that I just played some games with the girls instead of doing my full exercise routine beforehand. I've done the gym thing and the personal trainer thing in the past, and put simply, I knew my my muscles needed a break. Rather than be a total sloth though, I did my favorite game... Super Hula Hoop. Oh yeah baby!This morning I let the girls play different games while I got some blueberry muffins baking. I then joined them on a couple of interactive games and helped them out so they could get used to doing some of them. All tuckered out, I piled all three of them in their respective beds and got down to work. I was so proud of myself. I did my regular 30+ minute workout, played a couple of those interactive games, and then played around a little bit and put together a different 30 minute workout which I did. PHEW! I am tired but I feel really good! Tomorrow may be a different story, but today was awesome!


5 comments:
I wanted a Wii before, but now I REALLY want a Wii!
Keep it up, Meghan!
LOL that picture is insane! I imagined your face on her body before I read your post, and let me tell you I freaked myself out! ;)
Your doing great! And sounds like the kiddos are too! That's awesome!
So (side note)... I am expecting a post about the new addition to your family soon ;)
SOOOO awesome! Me and Adam are seriously buying the Wii so we can do this. I think it would be good for our whole family.
You're right, that would be freaky.
That is so great you have faithfully keep working out. Go, Meghan! ;->
If your open to tips, my two cents are: 1) Stretch, stretch, stretch; it's the best way to keep from feeling sore the next day. And 2) Drink lots and lots of water. The key to not getting sick from exercising.
Looking forward to cheering on your continued success!
Thanks guys! And as an update, I am a little sore today, but no where near what I thought it was going to be, which is awesome! The first 30 minutes or so that I created actually starts off with breathing and then stretching and then the harder yoga, strength training and aerobics.
And yes, Alyse, there will be a post soon :) Contain yourself girl!
Post a Comment