Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mickinzie Rueckert...


A gigantic Congratulations and Thank You to my first modeling client Mickinzie Rueckert! She is returning from her modeling competition/trip in New York. I had the privilege to do her entire portfolio and zed cards (a double sided 8x10 version of a models business card composed of various shots). I heard the first news tonight, from her mother, a good friend of mine, Jodi "So far 3 call backs! Although they are all in New york. We will find out how many agents are interested by monday! What a great experience! She did fabulous and looked gorgeous!!! Your pictures were great Meg Thank you!!"

I was so nervous for my photographs to be seen by all those professionals, and I know what I need to change for future clients, but I am heaving a huge sigh of relief mixed with intermittent moments of pride in my own work. All I can say is YAY!

(Blog image provided by Google Images- New York City)

4 comments:

Allyanne said...

That is wonderful. Big congrats!!

Glass Dragon said...

Cool! Can I tell people I know you? ;)

ANeibaur said...

Congratulations! :D You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Let me join you: Yay!!

Congratulations on the huge success!