Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Painted Flowers and Pop Art...

I finally got a chance to go over my shots from my visit with Alyse to the Tulip Festival. I was pleasantly surprised by some of my shots, and feeling artistic or nostalgic or whatever, I decided to create some new art prints for sale. For the first few, all I did was some fun cropping and a tiny darkening of the entire picture... they were fun for me because, having taken art for so many years, they looked like they had been oil painted. Then I decided to get really freaky and try out my memories of Pop Art, and then, there are the obligatory regular pictures, as you will see below. Enjoy!








4 comments:

sandals said...

These are really great! I'm truly impressed!

ANeibaur said...

Beautiful Meghan!

Glass Dragon said...

Ooh, pretty! I think my favorite is the closed-up tulip.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you can so easily tell when a photographer is talented and having fun!

My favorite is the second one. The petals are so soft they look like overlapping fairy wings.