Out of just over 400 pictures pre-editing, and almost 600 post editing, here are some of my favorites from my first modeling shoot. It was so much fun, and it gave me some good experience... the kind I can tuck away for later models on my mental do and do NOT list. I have decided to add a couple modeling packages, but don't be looking for those any time in the next few days. I am still trying to figure out how to get my regular pricing listed on my website. Clint Wilson has been such a help with the site... it has been up and running for about the last two months, but it isn't completely updated picture wise, and there are still some kinks to get worked out.
Anyway, if you click on the picture below, you will be taken to a slideshow of the best pictures from the shoot.
7 comments:
Congratulations on your first model shoot, and thank you for sharing!
Just first-impression feedback, my favorites were numbers 14, 27, 30, & 44. Normally I prefer color pictures, but the B&W turned out to be my favorites tonight.
Good job Meghan! She is such a beautiful girl!
Great job, Meghan! I've done a photo shoot of her, I remember. She is beautiful, and you've done a fantastic job. :D
It was very kind of you to share with your hand on experience.Good insight of your profession. I find it very encouraging and really fan up my desire to press on my dream.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
God bless,
Thank you everyone, it was so much fun! And thank you James for venturing over to visit my blog. I love visitors! Not only did I get to shoot for her portfolio, but she ordered all her portfolio prints through me, and she placed an order for her Zed Cards, which I was able to design, and after her trip to New York in a couple of weeks, she wants another photoshoot... YAY!!!!
That's such great news, Meghan! We'll be looking forward to the photos from that shoot, too!
good job on the shooting darlin and i know u will be really good if this is your frist one
Post a Comment