Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Arches National Park

I had the opportunity to go to Arches National Park this last Sunday, and what can I say? It was AMAZING! I had so much fun with Alyse! We did about two or three days worth of hiking and picture taking all smushed into one VERY long day. I can't wait for our next adventure. Anyway, here's some of the shots I've gone over so far. I have about 200 shots of rocks, so it may take a while to decide which ones I like best, lol.














6 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

All I can see is beautiful pics, I'm extremely jealous, and why wasn't I even invited????

*folds arms and pouts*

Not that I could have gone.... after all my travels, but still. I'd love to come along next time if I wouldn't be too big of a nuisance.

Derico Photography said...

Sorry babe, when we decided to go, you were in California, and we didn't know when you'd be back.

We went on the premise of getting our school project pictures done, so hopefully my advisor will like them. I was having tons of fun shooting those pictures in the red sand. That was the petrified sand arch. Consequently, I was dumping sand from out of my shoes and socks for the rest of the day. I swear it just kept coming!

Glass Dragon said...

I love sand! If I took a camera to Arches I would probably be standing hunched over next to all those towering rocks and taking pictures of the ripply sand on the ground. :D And all the pictures would be horrible because I only had one good shot in me, and I used it on Holly like 15 years ago. Ah, well. Great pictures! :D

Cory said...

Beautiful pictures sweetie. You will have to do it again some weekend.

Good use of the things you are learning.

ANeibaur said...

I had a lot of fun to Meghan thank you for sharing the experience with me.

Michelle you weren't invited because your a flake! You admit it yourself that you wouldn't even have gone!
And I thought you had given up on photography?!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, what beautiful close-ups! How fun to see the differences and similarities between your shots and Alyse, knowing that you two were at the same place at the same time. Personally I think it's better than going there myself! ;->

Have fun picking out your favorites from the hundreds of pictures, and I hope we get to see a few more of you favorites, too.