Saturday, February 21, 2009

So Excited!

Okay. I've wanted to do maternity shots like these for a while now. Warning, they are partial nude, but everything important is covered. My only regret... I just found out yesterday that I have been needing a new prescription for my glasses, and as I've been trying out all my manual focus' a lot of the pictures I thought were in focus were really just a bit out of focus... close enough I still got some good ones. Anyway, I am so excited I got to do these... as I've said before, I don't think there is anything more beautiful than a pregnant mother or a mother and new born baby. So, here goes... hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)

















5 comments:

ANeibaur said...

OH meghan these are GORGEOUS!! OMG you did a great job! These are the best I have seen from your work! Way to go!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

They really are nice! I don't really like these kind of shots, though, not my taste. But from a photographer's standpoint, you have done an awesome job! She looks beautiful. :)

Glass Dragon said...

You shocked my mother. Her reaction was kind of funny. I wish you could've seen it. :D

I'm with Michelle. Really good pictres (lighting, posing, draping, etc.), but not to my taste.

Anonymous said...

Awww Megs, you're the greatest. Too bad you're not closer, I would love for you to do our wedding pics! love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Oophm, sorry to hear you need new prescription glasses. But now when you get those, combined with camera setting tips and an English manual, you're going to really be all set!

You know I'm not a fan of nudity, still I respect the photography in these shots. As well as being tasteful, they show great respect with is highly attractive to me. That you have an absolutely lovely lady subject only enhances your art. Well done!