Sorry it's taken so long to update... I know some of you have been worried, and I appreciate you guys so much! The bed rest has worked... to an extent. I feel pretty good in the daytime, but after everyone is home and I'm back to cooking and disciplining, the contractions start to come back. Our wonderful Relief Society President insisted she line up babysitters for this coming week as well, so I am guiltily looking forward to another week of doing nothing but laying on my big behind and watching a wide array of non-toddler approved movies, and sleeping the morning away.
Even poor Cory has tried to make me as comfortable as possible, and has taken to sleeping on the couch so I can sprawl out in the bed with my five million pillows and not have to listen to his snoring. Thanks to my knight in flabby armor for the peaceful nights.
The obnoxious cold I have will hopefully be gone soon. My throat is feeling better, but I am so stuffed up it is pretty hard to breathe. My wonderful couch ridden, sleep deprived husband even made a midnight run to the grocery store a couple nights ago because I couldn't handle being non-medicated any longer. A package of lozenges, nose spray, and Vicks later, I am at least able to get back to breathing through half a nose, which I figure is much better than not breathing at all.
So thank you every one for your care and concern. Sometimes just talking to someone is all it takes to make my day all the better. Right now I'm working on getting rested up and getting ready for the party on the 23rd, which I am soooo excited about. Hopefully this will be a nice boring week :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for medication! And for hubbies who love us enough to do whatever we tell them to - most of the time. :) Hey, they're the ones that get us into these messes in the first place. hehehehe.
Glad to hear everything is going well, though a little rocky. Not as bad as the last two, right?
Thank you so much for the update! It has been worrying, and knowing that you are still alive and cared for it very comforting to hear.
As a special wish I'll forgo my normal hopes for happily busy and pray you are blissfully inactive. * hugs *
Im so glad to hear that things are getting better for you. Hubbies are great aren't they! Cory sounds like such a sweety pie!
I am very excited for the 23rd party to. I have already lined up the babysitter and am preparing my stylist for one awesome hairdo! Woo!
HUGS!!!
Post a Comment