Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update...

Cory informed me I needed to update my blog, so here I am. Work has been interesting. Annoying girl was fired last week, so we have all been picking up shifts right and left, which is nice because it pays, but seriously, I didn't think I had anymore hours I could possibly be working in my days... but, somehow, I find myself just doing it regardless of how tired I am. I spoke with my manager a couple days ago and I let her know as soon as Cory gets a job that I HAVE to cut back drastically on the hours. I am getting so burnt out. This was all supposed to be a part time thing to get me out of the house. But at the same time I know I am blessed to have not one job, but two to help us get through these tough times, which is a whole other post in itself. It's late. I am tired. I'm just not going there. So, yes, I am alive, Cory is alive, all the girls are doing just great, and though the world is one step away from crashing down around our ears, we are taking it all in stride with smiles on our faces.

5 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Yep your amazing... I couldn't do it. LOVES! Oh and smushy hugs! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, like CORY is one to talk about updating blogs. :-p

Hang in there! You are doing amazing just to be alive. You are an inspiration to be keeping on top of thing no matter how big the mountain gets. (And whatever type of rocks those mountains are made of, they are NOT static. They keep getting bigger!)

Don't forget your friends are here for you. I may be able to do even less than you, but if I possibly can I want to help make sure you know you are not alone, whatever might be needed within my capacity.

Derico Photography said...

Thanks guys. I'm not feeling too hot tonight... I think all the stress is finally getting to me.

Glass Dragon said...

Haha Alicia! I thought the same thing about Cory when I read that bit. :D

I'm sorry yet another person lost their job in this economy, but at the same time she pretty much asked for it and it's hard to have much sympathy for her. Sadness! Hopefully, someone nice and deserving will get her job.

I'm in the stressed and yucky-feeling club too, Meghan! You're not alone! We'll all get through somehow! And I love Alyse's smushy hug thing, so I'm gonna steal it!

Smushy hugs!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

You are very lucky and blessed, Meghan. Keep it up, and you'll get a break soon. Go to the temple when you can, and keep praying.

And yes, Cory needs to update his blog!