It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
-Erma Bombeck
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Madison's Photoshoot...
So Cory and I had a lot of fun doing this shoot. I'd love to be able to do this for an actual paying customer, but for now, at least we had fun and were able to get some nice lasting memories. I finally got my muslin ordered today and am excited to be getting it in 5-10 business days. For now, we just took our curtains down and hung them on the backdrop. I decided later though, that they are prettier as curtains than as a backdrop. It was interesting to see what they would look like in pink though. As I told Alyse, I do have to issue a pg-13 warning on these. I think there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman or a mother and her newborn. Yes, I have no top on, but they are tasteful and nothing shows. Cory on the other hand... as much as I love him, I told him he wasn't allowed to take off his shirt. I hope you enjoy them.
Aww these are gorgeous. I love those bright baby blues! Very tastefully done. I love the tender moments of mommy and daddy with their new baby! How sweet! Good job!
Thanks guys. I was nervous, but once I got that sweet baby in my arms, it was the most relaxed shoot I've ever had. It helped that she was both calm and cooperative! Sweetie, you did some good shooting there yourself! Editing only goes so far if the shot is bad, so don't give me all the credit.
If we do ever get a client wanting to do this though, I think they might be more comfortable with me doing the shooting. But I still love ya!
Oh, sweeeeeeeet! You look like an angel. Cory looks like he's doing his teaching Madison how to smile big. And the pink curtains actually do bring out the baby blush on Madison well. Or is that your talented Photoshop skills matching the colors?
So It's official, I've dared to venture into the world of blogging. At this point, I am not sure what twists and turns this blog may take, but hopefully it will appease those of my friends who keep requesting I create a space of my own. So here goes, welcome to my world. Along the way you may find that my world is a painting that uses all colors from the artist's palette. What is beautiful to one may be offensive to another, but I do not apologize, because my life is MY masterpiece. It takes both light and dark to make the most stunning pictures.
What an intuitive man Walt Disney was when he said, "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
And with that, I welcome you again into my world...
7 comments:
Aww these are gorgeous. I love those bright baby blues! Very tastefully done.
I love the tender moments of mommy and daddy with their new baby! How sweet! Good job!
Funnest picture shoot I have done... :D
...taking pictures with 2 of the 4 women in my life.
Good work sweetie.
LOVE THEM! You are so beautiful, and so is that baby. Cory is cute, too. ;)
Good job!
Thanks guys. I was nervous, but once I got that sweet baby in my arms, it was the most relaxed shoot I've ever had. It helped that she was both calm and cooperative! Sweetie, you did some good shooting there yourself! Editing only goes so far if the shot is bad, so don't give me all the credit.
If we do ever get a client wanting to do this though, I think they might be more comfortable with me doing the shooting. But I still love ya!
Wouldn't let Cory take his shirt of... Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!
*wipes tear from eye*
Thanks for sharing the pictures! You probably hear this all the time, but your baby is adorable!!!
Such great pictures. =o) You guys are very lucky to have such a beautiful little girl.
Oh, sweeeeeeeet! You look like an angel. Cory looks like he's doing his teaching Madison how to smile big. And the pink curtains actually do bring out the baby blush on Madison well. Or is that your talented Photoshop skills matching the colors?
Post a Comment