Well, it's Christmas. Abby and Zoe are lassoing imaginary things in the living room with their new jump ropes. Madison is passed out on the floor in front of the fireplace (her favorite napping spot). And me... well, I'm just sitting here writing this out. The snow is at least four feet deep outside... quite literally. In the back yard, about an hour ago, it was only about 2 feet below the top of the 6 foot fence :p Consequently, there is a super cool snow bank in the back yard. The girls were so excited to go play outside in the snow because Santa brought them winter coats (which is why they haven't been allowed to play in the snow yet this winter), but the snow is now officially deeper than they are tall. Needless to say, we will probably be spending the night here yet again.
I am excited to be taking pictures for Angelee and her husband this weekend (if she ever decides to answer her phone to confirm a date and time). Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Otherwise, it's indoor shots for us. I'm also excited about shopping new years day! Hopefully some new, very discounted clothes lay in wait on those clearance racks for me. Shopping... the best kind of therapy I can think of. Not for Cory or for the girls, but for me. But since I haven't bought new clothes (not from DI) for myself in like two years, I think I am due. Thanks to Cheryl for the Target gift card... it will serve it's purpose well.
Here's hoping you all had a very Merry Christmas! And here's to a Happy New Year at our house... you'd better all be there ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Shopping therapy? *look of pain* Just kidding. You have fun sweetie. I love you.
Merry Christmas to you to!!!
Actually, my Christmas was pretty painful, but we won't go there right now.
I hope you have lots of fun shopping! It is great therapy, isn't it? If you have money... :)
Have a great rest of the holiday!
Ahhhh, jump ropes! Those and hula-hoops were some of my favorite outdoor toys when a kid.
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Post a Comment