
Why did I just eat an entire box of Lorna Doone cookies? Why are Lorna Doone cookies so dang yummy, and for that matter, who is Lorna Doone? These are by far my favorite store bought cookie. I'm not entirely sure why, but maybe it's because they aren't overly sweet, and they crumble when I eat them. Not too hard, not too mushy.
So... as this is a short post, I was just wondering what your favorite cookies are and why.


4 comments:
Betty Crocker Peanut butter mix with chocolate chips. Mmmm.... I always over indulge when I make those, which is why I almost never make them. They are Shawns favorite to so that helps them go faster. LOL.
I have many weak points when it comes to sweets. It is one of the many reasons I try not to food shop when I'm hungry. The one that jumped to mind as I read your post was Danish Wedding Cookies. I would gladly eat a box of those right now.
Expanded, my favorite why-isn't-it-more-popular indulgence is sugar donut holes. Sugar donuts are good, but they are best as donut holes, IMHO.
Are these shortbread cookies? If so, I want some NOW!
I'm with Alicia. I LOVE Danish Wedding Cookis.
Hmm, I am biased about peanut butter cookies... one of the very few things Cory makes, and he makes them so well too!
Honestly, I'm not a fan of danish cookies, don't ask me why cuz I'm not sure, they just don't appeal to me. And yes, donut holes are yummier than big donuts... except for the yummy cream filled kind (briefly envisions "The Lion King"
Yes, Lorna Doone are the yummiest shortbread cookies I've ever eaten! Maybe I'll get you a box for Chritmas ;) Oh wait, forget I just said that, then it will be a surprise :D
Post a Comment