
Sometimes, children's books are an extremely diverting read. My niece sat a book down in my lap and said she had two copies so she was giving me one. What the heck am I going to do with a children's book? Well, wait, Harry Potter is a children's book and I love IT! So, with little expectation, I cracked open my new used book, The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan.
What can I say? I was hooked instantly! If you like greek mythology at all and like a good pun or the occasional cheese, pick this series up and give it a try.


4 comments:
My mom has told me about these. They are on my to-read list. Glad to know you're hooked!
yep, I went to the bookstore last night to buy the other 3...I had to have more! They are funny... I needed some humor in my life.
Whelp, that decided it. If two of my closest girlfriends have it on their to-read list, it goes on mine too. ;->
Guiltily admits I am now on book 3 and will probably be on book four by tonight or tomorrow... I like them! Nevermind that I should be cleaning :p
Post a Comment