Sunday, November 23, 2008

More to come...

So I finally did Madison's newborn shots... YAY! As I have like 200 shots to go over and pick from, and mor shots planned that will include family members, this may take a while. However, in the meantime, I have four photographs to share with everyone. I'm very happy with my little camera loving Madison. She was easier to work with than the last baby I did portraits of... but then again, I am this one's mother, which is most likely the reason she was so good.






6 comments:

Cory said...

I may have a small bias, but that is one of the three cutest babies in the world... :)

Derico Photography said...

That's because she looks like me :p But thanks for actually leaving a comment on my blog... I love you! Now I just need to get you to hold still long enough with a clean shaven face to take pictures with you and the baby... I have such cute ideas!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them, I've been looking forward to seeing them since hearing about them at Katy's baby shower.

Can't completely pinpoint why, but the second one is my favorite. Think it might be because of the related pose. Thank you again for putting them up for us to see!

ANeibaur said...

Oh she looks so cute!!! What a beautiful little girl. You did a great job, I can't wait to see the rest!

Derico Photography said...

I like the second one too... I think because she looks so peaceful.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

LOVE them, Meghan! You did an awesome job!

I'm glad she was good for you, even if she did pee all over the backdrop material. ;)