Little Madison is doing good... less like a pumpkin, and more like a summer squash. Am I totally messed up for comparing her to food? Oh well, it works for me :D
She is still on her light bed here at home, and hating it more than ever. Cory and I are sufficiently sleep deprived, and definitely ready to get a good night sleep. Madison launched a full on revolt last night, and pretty much refused to let any sleep as long as she was in her light bed. Finally at 3am after heaven knows how many trips out to the living room, I asked Cory if I could PLEASE take her off the bed and get her dressed, swaddled, and in her crib. He incoherently agreed, and I eagerly got Madison all bundled up and calmed down.
I remember Cory coming into the bedroom at some point in the morning, saying he had slept through his alarm, but don't ask me what time that was because I have no clue... Anyway, he flipped on the nursery light so he could see into the bedroom to get dressed without turning on our light. Madison started grunting and he ran back to flip the light back off. He thought I had brought the baby in the bed with me since she had slept so good. I ended up having to wake up Madison at 7:30 so she could eat. At least we know she likes her crib though.
Now she's laying on my shoulder, mouth hanging open limply, making funny faces at me as she sleeps.
Total change of topic... is anyone else glad it's Friday? I for one am ecstatic! We're having an early Thanksgiving at my parents house tomorrow (since they will be gone for the holiday) and then Abby's birthday party is on Sunday. I have to go through all my boxes today and tomorrow and get all her party stuff set out. She is so excited... we will be painting nails, doing hair, and just getting all princessed up in general. Who knows... I might even get around to taking Madison's pictures this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Aww im sorry little Madison is having a hard time with her jaundice. That is no fun. Aryn had to be in her lights for only 3 days and I thought I had lost my mind. I can only imagine how hard that is. Your a great mom though. Keep up the good work.
The bday party sounds like fun. I still am unsure if we will be able to attend but if not give the girls hugs for us.
Can't wait to see little Madisons pictures... I bet those will be fun to do. Get some of you as a family if you can. :D
Love you. :D
Poor mommy Meghan. Are you even able to get naps while she sleeps in the days?
And... Aaaaaaaaaw! I can imagine Madison sleeping on your shoulder. It sounds too cute! I know you want to wait until she looks less orange/yellow and more pink, but please please please consider sharing pictures of her before then for those kind of moments?
Yes, it being Friday is good. The weekend being next is even better. You are certainly going to be busy! Hope everything goes as fantastic as a hungry (Thanksgiving) princess (birthday party) could wish!
Yay for lessening jaundice!
She'll be fine, I'm sure. And yay for loving her crib! That's always a bonus for a sleep-deprived mom. :)
Adam works on Sunday . . . and Darcy's sick with the flu. Probably won't make it tomorrow. Sniff. :(
Can't wait for pictures. I need to see this girl from your creative eyes!
Post a Comment