Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures to come...

Edited

I finally got maternity pictures taken! I never even thought of doing this with the last two babies, probably because I was just so stinking sick all the time. Anyway, we trucked everyone along to Michelle's house last night and after a very yummy dinner, Michelle and I got my backdrop all set up and set about to playing around. (And yes, that's a very apt description of what we did for about an hour) There are so many cute pictures, but Cory took off with my cd when he went to work today... and as he just walked in the door for lunch, I'm going to demand he go get it for me so I can edit some pictures and put some up for you guys to check out.

Michelle.... Thank you, thank you, thank you! They came out so cute and I'm so excited to set about editing them. It's probably a good thing we're both photographers... it took both of us to manage taking pictures with two girls and a husband all running around, LOL. Now you just have to get pregnant so I can do your maternity pictures ;D


















5 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thanks for letting me take pictures! It was fun. I look forward to seeing your edits when they're finished.

Anonymous said...

Is that really you? Wow! You look wonderful! I'm very eager now to see all the pictures you two took after they get put up.

ANeibaur said...

you do look gorgeous, I can't wait to see the rest. :D

Katy said...

Meghan, you look absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see more! I hope you are feeling well and that your little one comes soon- you deserve a break! We've been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!

PS- Would you mind terribly if our baby is a Madison, too? We've tried to come up with alternatives, but just keep coming back to it! Great minds think alike, I guess. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Thank you for continuing to update with the other treasure pictures as you edit them! Makes me want to get a hug from you too. *hugs*