It's finally happening! After a year of hard work and very smelly days, Abby has finally decided it's time to use the big girl potty! I have but one word...
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!
We're just hanging out here watching Peter Pan this morning. I'm beat and bone tired from going to the fair on Saturday (even if I was in a wheelchair the whole time). I was sick most of the day yesterday and have been feeling pretty icky since I woke up this morning, but things in the Derico world are holding steady.
On the upside, my family room, dining room, and kitchen are clean... HUGE I Love You to Cory! And the girls haven't destroyed anything yet today. Here's hoping it will stay that way! Zoe is sitting next to me with a death grip on a bag of microwave popcorn Cory won at his work party a couple weeks ago. Maybe I'll be nice and pop it for our snack today.
All in all, it's a pretty boring day so far, and I hope it stays that way. We all need to recover from our weekend.
Anyway, Zoe is climbing up wanting me to read her a book, so I think while in in a good mood I'll humor her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You're such a good mommy! Mmmmm, popcorn sounds good! And kudos to Cory for cleaning. YAY Cory! You rock!
Yah, I'm treating him with some homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner... and of course the girls wanted to help me. My clean kitchen is now covered in flour and egg drippings from where we made noodles. Oh well. Maybe I'll be nice and even clean up after myself today.
He cleaned all three main social rooms? Wow, that is love!
It's so fun to hear how the girls always want to be doing what mommy is doing. You know you're doing something impressive when those already with you all day want to do it too. That or your attention is worth petitioning for, which is an equal compliment.
Here's hoping that besides the adventure in the kitchen things remain quiet for you today.
Post a Comment