Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A spark of genius...

Or at least Cory would have me believe. I had a funny idea today in between naps. I am sad we're not having a halloween party, but if there is anyone doing any costume parties before halloween night (hopefully I'll be a little busy that day) I couldn't help but give into the urge to dress myself up as pregnant Padme from Star Wars III. Hehehe, well anyway, I thought it was funny.

Just that short thought for today to let you all know I am sufficiently alive enough to tell you I am alive, but not quite enough to force any more words out of my already pounding head. And darn it if you guys didn't have super interesting posts to respond to!!! Oh well... maybe I'll get to comment later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would be fun to see as a pregnant Padme! Even if there is not a party, you should dress up! And you could get the little girls bundled up as a couple of Ewoks, who are good to have along no matter what the Star Wars episode. ;->

Hope your headache goes away soon! Do daughter kisses make pain go away like mommy kisses do?

ANeibaur said...

Aww that would be cute!!! I am glad to hear that you are still surviving through all of your hard times! I am also working coming up with a day that we can go get our tootsies done all pretty... I will be sure to email you!
Hugsnkisses to you and your family!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Sorry that I've thrown myself out of the loop for pedicures. I'll try and jump back in.

Meghan, I will cheer and shout when you have that baby, she's a little older, and you are back to your normal self. I miss the Meghan that feels good, can make witty sarcastic comments on the turn of a dime, and comments on my posts right away (wink).

And I can't wait to see that little girl! She'll be so beautiful and precious!

Love you!