Monday, September 12, 2011

Magazines and Spreads and Articles... Oh My!

I've got some exciting news today. The Spring and August editions of PRISteen Magazine are finally available, and yours truly has scored pages in both! The spring edition features a four page spread of photos, while the August edition has published a back to school article titled "A New Year, A New You" with pictures in that article and the fitness on the go spread.

I also got news last night that my three page spread on photographing hair shows, with accompanying images, will be featured in the Through the Lens Photography Magazine. I couldn't be happier that all my hard work is beginning to pay off, and doors are opening everywhere!




If you'd like to purchase a copy of any of the above magazine editions, you can find them online:
http://www.pristeenmagazine.com/
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/269156

Thanks for all your love and support!

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Way to go!!! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again on your publications, Meghan! Be as proud as you can be!

I hope you'll start up a scrapbook and/or online publication page to landmark these accomplishments. It could double as a portfolio.