Yeah, I know it's probably been so long since I posted that half of you have forgotten who I am. Happily though, I am still alive. Just crazy busy the last couple months! Abby started kindergarten, I've done some big events, some small events, and tons of sittings and sessions, and I probably won't get caught up on posting pictures here, so, go check out my fan page on facebook Derico Photography There is lots of cool stuff... trust me :) I've been learning and experimenting with all sorts of tricks, lighting, and various other things, and I believe my photography has been growing because of it. I do, however, want to specifically direct you to the shoot I got to do out on the Bonneville Salt Flats... it was freaking awesome! I can't hardly wait to get back out there again to do more pictures!



5 comments:
I think the one you posted here is my fave! You did a great job with all of them, way to go Meg!!!
Being alive is a very great accomplishment each and every day!
PS The photos from Erin's Slumber Party are nice. That was so fun! Glad your pictures reflect you having as much fun as your models.
I think you mentioned somewhere awhile ago that I hadn't commented over here in awhile. Then I realized you haven't posted over here much! I just wanted you to know that I have been reading and enjoying. I think August was a super weird month. It's all kind of a blur in my head.
LOL, yeah, I've only posted a couple times in the last while here... told you it's been a blur for me too ;)
Post a Comment