I have wanted a photography prop for so long, called a baby stork pouch. Crazy people sell them from between about $60-$100, which there was absolutely NO way I was going to pay. My brilliant mother made one for me as an experiment. All I've been lacking was a newborn. Well, last weekend I got a call and managed to shuffle some things around, and got me my newborn to photograph. She was so tiny, barely even a week old, and pretty grouchy to be being posed and moved and everything, so while I got very limited shots of her, I was so happy with what I was able to capture for her parents. And best of all, I know my stork pouch will work! So now I bought some super cute, fuzzy yarn and we're going to make another one :) YAY! You can see the rest of the images HERE



2 comments:
Still in love with that darling little bundle! You did a great job and props to your momma for making that stork pouch! Adorable! ;)
That is pretty cute! Your mom can knit or crochet ANYTHING! She is so talented :)
Post a Comment