Check out last weekend's wedding over on my photography blog...
http://dericophotography.blogspot.com/2010/11/meier-wedding.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. -Erma Bombeck
3 comments:
Looks like a perfectly happy day for them. Beautiful job on making the colors both vibrant and soft, Meghan. Thank you for sharing!
Oh Meghan, I've been looking at these over and over again, they look AMAZING! How much fun to do them at hill air force base! Seriously! That's so cool! You rock my friend!
Oh and side note: I MISS YOU!!!
:D thanks girlies! I had SO much fun with them! I was kind of sad I couldn't get onto the base to do the reception (that's a whole other story in and of itself), but it was so nice to at least get to do their pre- wedding dressing, ceremony and formal couple shots afterwards! The best part of it all is that I actually get to use these wedding pics :) Super yay!!! The last couple weddings I've done they've asked I not use their personal images (except venue, accessories, food, etc) for public use.
Post a Comment