As usual, we had a wonderful Easter with family. This year we got to spend the day with my family in Herriman. Since there was snow everywhere, we hid eggs in the upstairs and the basement of their house. Even Madison got into it after she figured out she was supposed to find the eggs, put them in the basket and move on to the next. We had tons of yummy food! My brother, Bill, smoked about 10 lbs worth of brisket, boneless skinless chicken, and ribs. Mom made sweet potatoes, potato salad, green beans, jello, homemade rolls, and deviled eggs. I brought dessert this year, which consisted of a homemade coconut cake and a Kahlua cream pie.
I did manage to get pictures of the girls when we first got there, before they were on too much of a sugar high and not plastered in food. I've been editing aquarium pictures and a client's pictures all weekend as well, so I only have three of the girls done so far, but they came out really cute. My parents found the cutest little rocking chair at D. I. so I just sat them in it and used the wall as the background. Anyway, I'll have lots of pics to post in the next day or two of clients and our family trip to the aquarium and more easter shots. Till then, here are my little Easter girlies.

.jpg)


4 comments:
Most Adorable Babies EVER!!!
Those pictures are lovely, Meghan. I can tell your new camera is FANTASTICO!
still love the pics :)
Glad you had a great time, that food sounds yummy and so cute that Maddi got so into it too!
Sounds like an ideal family gathering of fun.
What a darling chair! Perfect for your little princess before diving into the royal feast.
Will we still get to see pictures from your aquarium trip too?
Post a Comment