
I've worked with baby Kinzie before, and while she is a cutie, she is stinking hard to get good, non-screaming pictures of. I recently invested in some of those long multi-colored feather dusters I found at the dollar store. I got one out when I had a session with Kinzie just over a week ago, and was apprehensive about using it on her because, quite frankly, she was already crying (though I hadn't even started taking pictures) and I thought it would just make her more upset. I let her hold it for a minute and then got it back from her and tickled her nose with it. She pulled back and I braced myself for the screams. All I heard was "hehehehehe"... she loved it! I told her mom I am going to hold one in reserve just for her, because now I know what works for her.
Anyway, here is a link to the GALLERY of proofs from baby Kinzie. We had a lot of fun, and she certainly showed more of her personality this time! That shot above was one of my favorites of the day.


2 comments:
Awesome way to get a child to smile! The pictures are very sweet. :)
Cute! And clever use of the feature duster. I personally think Kinzie looks best in color. Even that said, my favorites are 9, 14 (wonderful!), and 28. Hope your next photo session with her is as successful!
Post a Comment