I started working on pictures this morning. There isn't much to do. Afraid of the consequences of losing or breaking the business camera, we packed our little 3.2 megapixel point and shoot. It worked wonderfully! Just not any options as far as what kind of shots I wanted to do. So... as soon as the world stops spinning and the house stops rocking, I will work on some more pictures and get a decent post put together. Until then, I am waiting patiently for Cory to get home from work so I can get get medicated and go to sleep.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Motion of the Ocean...
I started working on pictures this morning. There isn't much to do. Afraid of the consequences of losing or breaking the business camera, we packed our little 3.2 megapixel point and shoot. It worked wonderfully! Just not any options as far as what kind of shots I wanted to do. So... as soon as the world stops spinning and the house stops rocking, I will work on some more pictures and get a decent post put together. Until then, I am waiting patiently for Cory to get home from work so I can get get medicated and go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I somehow missed Cory's post! I'll go read. Hope the world stops spinning soon. :)
Welcome home! Can't wait to see your pics :D
Good luck getting your land-legs back!
Post a Comment