
Yes, so it just dawned on me that Christmas is only a week away. As usual, I have been crazy busy. Emphasis on the crazy. This will probably be my last post till after Christmas. I just wanted to share some pictures with everyone. I can't quite remember which clients I have shown, and which I haven't so please feel free to go out to my main folder and take a gander of whatever you want. I just finished editing this sitting yesterday, and I'm working on pictures from the new sitting I shot yesterday. I can't wait to show those. I have been trying out some new things, and it seems they are paying off. I have another newborn shoot this weekend, and I am excited to do that one as well! Now, feel free to ignore the few family poses with my christmas tree... yes, I'm glad I put one up because it has been on a few people's Christmas cards, but I think I am going to re-edit the group one. I have decided I don't like the floating family look on wider shots, so I'm not going to darken the black background as much from now on unless requested or if the pic is a close up. And keep in mind none of the have been cropped, they are just proofs after all :D Anyway, here's some of what I have been up to:
Gallery
Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone! I will return with more pictures and updates soon :)


5 comments:
They look great! Good job. Have a great Christmas, sweetie. :)
Beautiful pictures, Meghan! I just LOVE the baby in the stocking.
Once again Meg, I love it all! Your doing such a great job! I agree with you on the black background stuff, but you already know that :)
Way to go busy lady!
Oh my goodness. Those pictures are just brilliant! Like Alyse, I love the baby in the stocking -but I'm also loving the picture of the oldest hugging his dad, that picture just glows with love and tenderness. All in all I think they're all really good pictures :)
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours, I hope the new year will be 100.000 times better for you than this year.
*hugs*
Merry Christmas, Meghan!
Yay for Christmas week! And a really big "Congratulations!" for getting through your clients through the New Year! Way to go!
That kid has got some great smile going! It was a pleasure to gander through your albums as invited. My favorites of the album linked was #23, #34, and #42. Babies are cute!
If I get to pick favorites of the other new ones since this post, they would be:
Rueckert #7 - Though the picture is tilted the subject looks vertically balanced.
Reidhead #7 - I love couples looking at each other! There is a special smile not seen elsewhere.
Reidhead #23 - Good classic pose yet still casual.
Stump #2 - A little fashion princess!
Stump #24 / #25 - Held precious and safe. That touches the most tender parts of the heart. Those two would make a great pair in a folding desk picture frame.
Oh, and must also mention how beautiful I think your tree looks! My favorite of your pictures was the close-up on #5.
Post a Comment