Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas is in the air!


I have been putting together my own collection of personalized Christmas Cards. I have been having so much fun doing it too! I have folders upon folders of basic cards for different occasions, stamps, embellishments, clip art & images. Basically, my clients can pick a card, then pick all the extra stuff they want to make it their own. While I haven't set a price yet, I will be running two different specials. A family picture with card purchase and design, or a card design with their personal pictures not done by me.

Anyway, I have had a ton of fun starting this, and I am by no means done. I plan on making collections for every occasion. For the time being, however, please visit and see what I've been up to...

Christmas Cards

2 comments:

Glass Dragon said...

Awesome stuff, Meghan! I love the snowy trees! Snowy trees are made of win and awesomesauce! They're one of my favorite parts of winter! And here's some more exclamation points, because I haven't used up my daily quota!!!

!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Impressive! It is obviously you have put a lot of time, care, and fun into this collection.

I think I like the ones where the background image is faded and soft, like dreamy Christmas wishes.

Looking forward to seeing what new options you enjoy coming up with!