Friday, July 10, 2009

Randomness...

So as I am going to a wedding reception this evening, I decided I'd better clean off my SD cards. Here are a few pics over the past two months. I've been so busy, I haven't been able to just get out and take pictures for fun, which is a favorite past time of mine, but here are a few from what moments I did have to snap some photos. Sorry they are in random order too, I am too lazy to try to organize them right now ;p







8 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Ooohh pretty Meghan! I love the last one of the girls to! They are so stinking cute!
We need to get out again to take photos!

Derico Photography said...

Yes, yes we do!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Those temple ones are so PRECIOUS!

Allyanne said...

I love the temple ones too. Which temple is that?

Derico Photography said...

The one at Daybreak... there is a church just opposite it and they had that bench put in.

Glass Dragon said...

Yep, your children are adorable! One of my nieces is a bit on the dramatic side and tries to look elegant in most of her pictures. The other niece hams it up for the camera and gets this cheesy grin on her face that looks almost like a grimmace. Good luck trying to get cute normal pictures out of them! Hah!

Also, pretty clouds, and were those cookie trays? They look like cookie trays. Maybe because I'm hungry...

Derico Photography said...

Yep, cookie trays... the cookies in question were some really yummy sugar cookies.

Abby is a total ham when it comes to pictures too. I actually just got back from a reception, and I got the absolute cutest pictures of her before people started coming. Oh, and much, much prettier clouds too... Cory was sweet enough to pull the car over on the way home... but that story is for my next post with pictures.

Anonymous said...

It must be Random Week! (Wonder why no one ever tells me these things ahead of time. Oh, wait, they it wouldn't be random, would it?)

The pictures are beautiful! The first of the clouds looks like it had to be a snapshot of someone's imagination, it is so simple and pure. What talent to be able to capture that! Isn't nature delightful in its variety?

The second one... what can I say? I'm eating dinner, and it is still making me hungry.

The girls by the seat are nice. I teared up at the third one, it is so perfectly appropriate with the girls sitting back-to-back above the words.

More warm colors in the last two. The piano got a double-take before I realized it wasn't the one I'm used to seeing. I wonder if it plays the close to the same? Each piano has its own unique sound, just as each photo is ever so slightly or grandiosely different from any other - a reflection of its maker and its artist.