
So, okay, I don't think I even have five people that read my blog, but I was interested in seeing what picture I would find when I decided to do this little game. It doesn't help that I have pictures on my laptop, my desktop, and different ones on my External Harddrive as well. As I was on the laptop when I got this, I decided to go with what was on here. So, here are the rules for those of you who don't know...
Find the 5th pic in your 5 pic folder and share then tag 5 friends.
My five friends that I choose are...
1.Cory
2. Cheryl
3. Alice
4. Chris
5. Jennifer
This one happens to be a picture of Madison when I did her newborn portraits. It never made it to my website or blog because the arm on the left was bugging me. Not that I couldn't have fixed it... I was just in one of those moods and had had enough. Maybe I will go back to try to clean it up again.
I am so excited though, hopefully my website will be up and running by next week... not sure if it will, but I am hoping. I have some cute ideas and have had a few people asking me for business cards and my website address, so the sooner the better.


3 comments:
Aww that's really cute! :D
YAY! for business! I'll get around to advertising sometime. Ahem. One day...
That's a cute picture! I think it turned out great. :)
Oh! Oh, oh, oh! That is SO cute! Makes me want to just scoop her up and bump noses with her!
Post a Comment