I figured it's about time I update this blog a little bit... lets just say life is pretty freaking CRAZY over here!! Long story short, we're loving Washington! The girls are doing awesome in school. Even Zoe is doing better with behavior, talking, and well, just everything. We had a bout with the flu but otherwise, we've been healthier than we've ever been. When our doctor told us the climate change would probably help with our issues, I had no clue how drastically it actually would help! If for no other reason, we want to stay in this area just for that!
Business is going well. I'm a busy little beaver over here, with book covers, digital designs and photos galore. Mix that in with being active in the PTO at the girls' school and the Primary president for our ward, I'm sure you can image how busy things are. Plus Cory has been working full time at Insitu and part time at night over at one of the Portland Community College campuses. Oh, and he's the new ward financial clerk. Craziness.
So, yes, sorry it's been so long since I've updated, but the above reasons are exactly why I haven't updated. I can barely keep my business blogs updated, let alone my website... so this poor blog gets left by the wayside.
Anyway, here we are... Valentines Day! Being the uber awesome parents we are, last night Cory baked two boxes of cupcakes and this morning I decorated them all. We volunteered to bring them for Zoe's class party, and she wanted something fun, so this time we made Love Monsters. Yup. That's just how we roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Crazy busy, indeed! Glad that of all the ways to be overwhelmed, you are because of being overwhelmed with good things. ;->
Getting out of Utah has done wonders for my overall health as well. No more constant colds and sinus infections. Aside from the chronic health issues that don't care where I live, I seem to get sick only once or twice a year. Heaven.
Thanks for taking the time to do a blog update! (Something I haven't done in over a year, and I'm not that busy, hah!) It's good to know that no matter how crazy busy you are, there is always time for love monsters. ♥
Post a Comment