
Proudly showing off Alyse's long awaited bridals! Hey, it only took the poor girl four years to get them done, and I sure think it was sure worth the wait! Cory got some great experience and got some great shots, and I had a super fun time confiscating the camera to get some fun shots of my own! For doing shots inside of a building, I can definitely tell the difference in my new camera, and how much better inside shots are going to be from here on out! There were no flashes or additional lighting involved in ANY of these pictures other than using a simple reflector to catch what natural light we could. Of course, it helped that Alyse is gorgeous to begin with! Anyway, now that Alyse has actually seen her proofs, please feel free in looking at them as well, and see how pretty she is. Just click HERE to be directed to the online gallery.


5 comments:
Oh it was definitley worth the wait :) Thank you both so much for taking these for me. It was so nice to be a bride again for the morning. I love that dress, and I love even more that I can still fit into it :)
I can't wait to frame these.
Thanks so much! You both did great!
In a word: Lovely! In a few more words: Alyse you look Fantastic! Meghan & Cory, wow that was all natural lighting? Very well done, indeed.
Yes ma'am it was all natural lighting. We packed along a reflector (basically like a big sun shade you'd put in your car window) and that was it.
Those are some great pictures.
Very, very pretty! Great job with natural light! Alyse, you are gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment