
I am recently aware of the fact that the past week I have been suffering from cranialrectitus. I apologize to all of you who were witness to said event, and I am glad to say the condition has been corrected... and hope it doesn't return any time soon. I also just wanted to take a few minutes, while my microwave meal is heating up, to tell my husband just how much I love him.
Over the past five and a half years (oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been that long!) we have had our ups and our downs, though not too many downs compared to most of the rest of the world. He has made the most amazing effort recently, to make some changes in his and our lives. What can I say, I am so proud of him, and so deeply in love.
I was listening to Delilah (whom I usually don't listen to because her show does not promote safe staying awake driving habits) on the way home from work tonight. Something she said while channel surfing made me stop and actually listen. She said, "Never make anyone a priority in your life that only makes you an option in theirs". Sitting in the car, I realized, as I often do, just how lucky I am to have Cory in my life. Crazy as he does drive me sometimes, he and I could not be more perfect for each other, and I am so lucky to be one of the priorities in his life.
Sweetie, I just wanted to remind you how much I love you, and how much you mean to me. I hope you feel like I make you a priority in my life. Truth be told, I don't know what I would do without you, and that is an honest fact, not just a cliche. Thanks for putting up with me, and thanks for loving me. I love you forever and ever!


4 comments:
I LOVE the term cranialrectitus!
I LOVE that picture!
I LOVE you and Cory!
*hugs!* *hugs!* *hugs!*
Awww, so sweet!!!
Your silly deary!
And AWWWWWWWWW that is sweet!
Cory should feel very lucky!
How beautiful! Would that the world as a whole would take more time to realize how blessed we are with the wealth of loved ones we are surrounded by. And then take it a step further and thank them as you have done. I imagine half the problems would disappear quickly if done so daily.
This post actually was my inspiration for writing up about Jesse's thoughtfulness a couple days ago, so thank you for helping me be more aware, too. * hugs *
Post a Comment